The Corinthian Society
The Corinthian Society recognizes individuals who have included the Indiana Masonic Home Foundation (IMHF) in their financial estate planning by leaving a legacy of hope for the future care of their fellow Brothers and Sisters. Membership serves as a lasting testimony to lives well spent and a tribute to one of the principal tenets of Freemasonry – Charity. The Society is named for the richest order in architecture, where the projecting parts of a building unite with Corinthian columns to form a beautiful, perfect, and complete work.
Why Make a Planned Gift?
Planned giving opportunities offer advantages to donors interested in both current and long-term tax benefits. A planned gift enables you to make a commitment to the Foundation in a manner and at a time that is best for you. Through a planned gift, many persons who had not expected to have the resources to make a gift to the Foundation have discovered that they can provide increased financial security for themselves and their loved ones.
Qualifying gift types include:
- A simple bequest to the IMHF in a will or trust
- Designating IMHF as a beneficiary of a lifetime insurance policy or retirement account
- Charitable, testamentary, or living will trust
- Charitable gift annuity
- Gift of real property
- Tax-wise gift of securities
- Invitation to and recognition at the Annual Corinthian Society Recognition Dinner
- Corinthian Society Medallion Clock and lapel pin for each member
- Listing in the Annual Donor Honor Roll
- Invitation to the Annual Corinthian Society Dinner
- Fellowship with other Society members, Foundation and Home officials, and Grand Lodge Officers
- E-mail updates and alerts
- Invitations to special events sponsored by the Indiana Masonic Home Foundation
These types of planned gifts can provide income during the donor’s or a beneficiary’s lifetime:
- Gift Annuity
- Charitable Remainder Annuity Trust
- Charitable Remainder Trust
Joining the Corinthian Society is as easy as filling out a non-binding letter of intent form available on the IMHF website.
For information about Indiana Masonic Home Foundation giving programs, visit our website at www.imhf.org, contact us by telephone at (317) 637-9582 or toll free at (800) 277-4643, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.